When the weekend rolls around, we want to get outside and enjoy the beautiful fall weather that New Jersey offers. Luckily, fall in New Jersey offers lots of fun activities, festivals, events and fairs for families to enjoy throughout October and November.
Fun New Jersey Events through 11/9
Here are some of our favorite upcoming events:
Events happening October 31st – Nov 9th:
1) Hoboken’s annual Ragamuffin Parade starts at 3:45 on Halloween! Before you head out for trick-or-treating with your little ones, join over one thousand local Hoboken residents for this long-standing tradition at the Little League Field on 5th & Hudson Street. The parade concludes with a costume contest awarding prizes in six different categories. With fun costumes, live music and floats, the Ragamuffin Parade is a must-see and do!
2) New Jersey City University in Jersey City will turn into a dance party on Halloween night thanks to Little Club Heads! Little Club Heads is changing the way families spend time together with their dance party events throughout New York and New Jersey. From 6-9pm, children between the ages of 1-12 along with their families can get down at the Little Club Heads Halloween Costume Party. Enjoy music, dancing, crafts, games and activities for the whole family. Tickets are just $15 each.
3) Moms, grab your gal pals and head to the 4th annual New Jersey Women’s Expo on November 1st and 2nd at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, NJ. Attend seminars, visit exhibitors and sample food. One of this year’s special guests is Chef Mauro of Carlo’s Bakery! Learn more on the New Jersey Women’s Expo website.
4) Join the Northeast’s largest chocolate event at the Meadowlands Expo Center on November 2nd. The Chocolate Expo will feature all things chocolate from 11am-7pm. Enjoy baked goods, gelato, cheeses and beverage samplings. Throughout the day, patrons can also enjoy exhibits, samplings, performances, demonstrations and special guest appearances. Learn more and purchase tickets on their website.
5) Disney’s Aladdin Junior is back at the Paper Mill Playhouse on November 8th after a sold out performance this past Spring! The Paper Mill’s advanced theater students will be performing this academy-award winning Disney favorite for one show only at 10am. Disney’s Aladdin is geared for children ages 5 and up. Learn more and purchase tickets on their website.
Here are a few more of our favorite things to do in New Jersey no matter the day:
What’s more awesome than playing your favorite arcade games from your childhood? Playing your favorite arcade games from your childhood with your kids and family, perhaps!? Yestercades on Broad Street in Red Bank lets you play all of the awesome video games from the 80s and 90’s for a flat hourly rate. Learn more about Yestercades and get directions on their website.
The Silverball Museum in Asbury Park lets your inner pinball wizard shine through for the day. Admission to the Museum includes unlimited play of over 200 pinball machines and guaranteed smiles all day long. Learn more about the Silverball Museum on their
The Liberty Science Center welcomes a brand new exhibit this fall – Guitar: The Instrument That Rocked the World. This playful exhibit is a member of The National GUITAR Museum and allows your family hands-on play time with keyboards, drums and guitars. You’ll also get time to interact with the world’s largest playable guitar. Learn more and purchase tickets at the Liberty Science Center website.
What New Jersey events are you attending this fall?